Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

KEY Control, 2-Line Auto-Loops, and ONE MORE!

aliastx 3:08 PM - 13 August, 2010
First of all, in regards to the third one ("ONE MORE") - it JUST slipped my mind. Will post it up here when it comes back to me but it was a hot idea for sure. Anyways...

1. What about KEY control - many times, when trying to perform a seamless mix, the musical keys of two songs will clash. Since we're using digital files anyways, we should be able to move the key of the song up and down (with master pitch enabled, only) so that if one song is in the key of C and the other is in F-minor (or whatever), we will be able to achieve an extended seamless mix with proper beatmatching AND matching keys!

2. In regards to the Auto-Loops scroll bar - this makes it quite difficult to transition from a 1-beat auto loop all the way down to a 1/32nd. Maybe make the auto-loop butons TWO lines, with the first line containing from 1/32 to 1 and the second line containing 2 to 32, and use CTRL+ALT+NumberButton to access the first line and ALT+NumberButton to access the second line, allowing for full loop control at any time.
aliastx 3:34 PM - 13 August, 2010
Remembered it, and others. Please see below:

www.serato.com
aliastx 3:39 PM - 13 August, 2010
In regards to Key Control, there seems to be a thread already in existence with a few people asking for it. My input: "What would be better is if the software could estimate the key of the song during Analysis, and allow us to match it in the next track."

Please check here: serato.com