DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

History of house music documental (free download)

diego vega 3:09 AM - 5 October, 2005
Found this History of House Music video from the BBC Documentary
PUMP UP THE VOLUME (3 part series) on another site and wanted to share for those interested... I'm still downloading it but from the comments it looks good, enjoy!

www.rhythmism.com
DJ_X_Trodinaire 3:35 AM - 5 October, 2005
i think i remember seing this before

but downloading

thanks!
diego vega 4:25 AM - 5 October, 2005
I'm not sure how old this is, but since I don't have that channel over here it's worth getting it and checking it out. If you have seen it already then you can keep a copy to show to your friends or to watch it some other time again :) Please post your comments after you see it!
Serato
dave 9:31 PM - 9 October, 2005
Thanks Diego!! That's well worth it.. its nice that it has time to go a bit deeper than movies like modulations.
bush 10:25 PM - 9 October, 2005
Ye I saw this a couple of times on the telly. Its really good.
TGK 4:39 AM - 10 October, 2005
A great Video....

Thanks
dj omer 6:10 AM - 13 October, 2005
Nice video.i heard about this documentary long time ago,and finaly i have thnx to you Diego...i'm interesting is there anywhere for download that kind of movies about electronic music like Modulations movie...thnx Diego..grettings from Croatia.
diego vega 6:13 PM - 13 October, 2005
I finally saw it and it was very interesting. Great to see you guys also enjoyed it!

dj omer - I don't know where else you could find more of these types of movies sorry I just stumbled across that one on another forum...