Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Whitelabel.net - Downloading more than one track at a time

Serato
dave 3:21 AM - 2 August, 2007
In the future Whitelabel will have a button to allow you to download a whole release with one click.

Until that is ready you could try to following to make it easier to get a whole release (or more).

Download and install Firefox (its both Mac and Win) -> www.mozilla.com

Then download and install the Download Them All extension -> www.downthemall.net

To download a whole release
1) Go to the downloads page -> www.whitelabel.net
2) Click on the title of the release you want
3) Right-click (Mac users ctrl-click) on the webpage and select DownThemAll!...
4) Check the tracks you want and click the Start button

To download more than one release

1) Go to the downloads page -> www.whitelabel.net
2) Right-click (Mac users ctrl-click) on the webpage and select DownThemAll!...
3) Check the tracks you want and click the Start button
DJ MA$K 10:26 PM - 20 January, 2008
This is a fantastic add-on, thanks for the the tip off!
roybot 6:59 PM - 4 August, 2008
Perfect! Thanks!
louderthanabomb 5:35 AM - 10 June, 2009
Are there still plans to add a download all button?
Serato
dave 7:01 PM - 10 June, 2009
Yes, for sure.
Dj RLow 10:11 PM - 12 June, 2009
This is amazing I did this yesterday and was able to download entire catalog in about 3 hours. All 60 pages it was awesome. I wish i had this when me and my buddy started downloading videos.
Fakeem 7:42 PM - 22 June, 2009
Does Firefox/Mozilla still have spyware? It did last year and i had to unistall it.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 1:04 AM - 24 June, 2009
Quote:
Does Firefox/Mozilla still have spyware? It did last year and i had to unistall it.

Where did you download it? It's NEVER had spyware in my experience.

You can get it here: www.getfirefox.com
monte 4:50 PM - 27 June, 2009
i can't bring up my doenloaded tracks, or find them in my system for that matter. help?
Serato, Support
ChrisD 11:35 PM - 28 June, 2009
monte,

Could you please describe in detail the steps you're going through and the exact point at which things are working as you'd expect.
monte 12:07 AM - 30 June, 2009
i downloaded a few tracks and now can't seem to find any of them in my scratch live library. i did however find one... fergalicious... in dell jukebox musicmatch, but couldn't import to serato. as you can tell i'm not very computer smart, sorry.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 6:10 AM - 30 June, 2009
Quote:
as you can tell i'm not very computer smart, sorry.

No probs :-)

Downloading tracks then importing them into your Scratch Live library are two separate steps.

So, first of all, download the tracks you want and make sure that you know the location that they're saved to.

Next, you have to add the downloaded tracks to your Scratch Live library.

There are a number of ways that you can do this but, in my opinion, the simplest way is to open Scratch Live and click the "Files" button near the right side of the screen above the library track view.

This will open up a section above the library that lets you browse for files. You can then click through the folders until you find the location that you downloaded the tracks to.

You can now drag and drop the downloaded tracks over on to the "All" icon over on the left side of the screen above the list of crates. You can drag and drop each file separately or select all files at once and drag and drop the whole lot in one go.
monte 12:07 AM - 3 July, 2009
very much THANKS ChrisD. i'm trying right now.
monte 3:52 PM - 4 July, 2009
aaahhhh, the import button. i guess i couldn't see the forrest for the trees, but i still didn't know where the tracks were downloaded to. so this time i paid attention and voila they are now in my serato library. once again very much thanks ChrisD. U ROCK. sincerely, DJ MrK 3
Serato, Support
ChrisD 2:32 AM - 6 July, 2009
Glad to hear that you're sorted monte. Thanks for posting back here and letting me know.
MrStone1 5:52 PM - 18 July, 2009
Quote:
This is amazing I did this yesterday and was able to download entire catalog in about 3 hours. All 60 pages it was awesome. I wish i had this when me and my buddy started downloading videos.

why . u need all that crap taking up ur hdd space. hmmm
dj_slackin 8:49 AM - 27 August, 2009
when i try this I only get text files asking for my user name and password.....but I am already logged in???
Serato, Support
ChrisD 2:43 AM - 28 August, 2009
dj_slackin, when you log in make sure you have the "remember me" option enabled.
Fakeem 5:51 PM - 22 September, 2009
It's been over 2 years since this was posted:
Quote:
In the future Whitelabel will have a button to allow you to download a whole release with one click.

When will the one-button feature be posted?
Serato
dave 10:36 PM - 23 September, 2009
There's a significant change we need to make in order for this to happen and unfortunately it's not high priority at present.

Are you using Download-Them-All?
Fakeem 6:22 PM - 28 September, 2009
I followed the instructions, but when I right click, there is no option called "download them all". What am i doing wrong?
Serato
dave 2:08 AM - 29 September, 2009
Strange.

Mac or PC?
What version of Firefox are you using?
What version of Download them all are you using?
Serato, Support
ChrisD 4:51 AM - 29 September, 2009
Fakeem,

As stated in the original message of this discussion DownloadThemAll is 3rd party Firefox extension that you need to add to Firefox.

You can download it here: addons.mozilla.org
Fakeem 6:39 PM - 2 October, 2009
I just noticed that my firefox is in safe mode. Is that why it doesn't work for me?
Fakeem 6:53 PM - 2 October, 2009
When I Right-click, i don't get a "download them all" option, just an option to save the link. Maybe the spyware that comes with firefox and that I mentioned in my original message, is why I can't use this feature. I will keep trying though.
Fakeem 7:04 PM - 2 October, 2009
I figured it out. Don't follow instruction 3, which says "Click on the I to the left of the release name to go to the release page"

I had to right-click anywhere else on the page. Clicking the "I" only gave me the option to save the link.
Serato
dave 8:07 PM - 4 October, 2009
Cool Fakeem, I'm glad that's working for you. We would still like to setup our own system but it's not in our immediate plan yet.
Dj. Free-Style 12:00 PM - 1 December, 2009
A whitelable is great I'm new to this site. I had one maybe problem download with Sean Kingston (Face Drop) serato would start to spike. Is there anything I can do other than downloading it agian?
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 9:12 PM - 1 December, 2009
Hi Dj. Free-Style,

Could you please clarify what you mean by "serato would start to spike"?
DJ G13 4:41 PM - 20 July, 2010
Good Afternoon All,

I am new on here, are all the whitelabel songs free?
DJ.AJ 6:36 PM - 20 July, 2010
yes
ninjagaijin 4:53 AM - 15 September, 2010
I am using Internet Download Manager which is not free but has the same feature of downloading all. Also, Free Download Manager has a similar feature, with plugins for firefox/IE etc.

Album download button would make life 10x easier though. Not so hard I would think..
luckee_d 12:53 AM - 16 September, 2010
I use Downloadthemall from firefox addons and it works great!
ninjagaijin 5:19 AM - 18 September, 2010
yeah downthemall is a good one - worth having even if u have other download managers
djpugster 6:04 PM - 23 December, 2010
I'm new to whitelabel too. question, can you download a whole cd at once or do you have to get one song at a time? I use Safari. I would like to download some music but i don't want to have to get one song at a time when a whole cd is right there. Is there a way to just download the whole cd at once?
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 9:36 PM - 23 December, 2010
Hey djpugster,

There is no feature on Whitelabel.net to do this, and Dave's solution (www.serato.com) is for Firefox, not Safari. I'm not aware of an extension like Downthemall for Safari, but you can check out the available Safari extensions here -> extensions.apple.com
Good3go85 5:49 PM - 15 March, 2012
When using Downthemall uncheck all file types put .mp3 in the filter. Use downthemall one-click with one click you can download all.
Da_Kydd 4:33 PM - 20 February, 2013
Make sure that you change your directory before you start so they download to the right location. The quickest way to get a whole gener of song...50 pages or more....open each page in a new tab by clicking the page number at the bottom.....Open Link in New Tab....you will have 50 new tabs open in Firefox. go to each tab, right click and select DownThemAll, when DTA opens select Add Paused, then close that tab, and repeat for all tabs until you get to the last one...on the last one select Start rather than Add Paused...it will start all downloads..

Make sure you check that you have a max of 10 downloads downloading at one time.

This also works for Digiwaxx once you have rated a lot of songs and with adding a tag i've gotten this to work for Hulkshare as well.

GOOD LICK
xpaznboymkivxp 4:02 AM - 20 March, 2013
I am getting the "login.htm" on the DownThemALL! anyone else got it?
Da_Kydd 7:59 AM - 20 March, 2013
Change your selection of file to download to Audio only ( MP3, Wav, WMP, etc) in DownThemAll.
xpaznboymkivxp 12:39 AM - 17 May, 2013
Still having the "login.htm" on the downthemall box.
Da_Kydd 2:29 AM - 18 May, 2013
If you are getting that "login.htm", make sure that you are login to the site where you are getting the music from. If your browser is not actively not logged in you will get this error. After you login then highlight all the tracks that didn't download and restart for a second attempt. Hope this helps...reply back if it doesn't
ninjagaijin 7:03 AM - 9 June, 2013
Still annoying :)
xpaznboymkivxp 12:11 PM - 10 June, 2013
You go to options and on History box, on FireFox will: select "Remember history" or "Use Custom settings for history". I didnt know why I didn't think of this, until Da_Kydd mentioned about "login". works now thanks guys.
ghostluv 12:19 PM - 1 March, 2014
Hi I'm new here - is there an extension for chrome?
ninjagaijin 7:36 AM - 10 October, 2014
IDM / internet download manager can do it but it's paid software, not shareware/freeware
ghostluv 1:19 PM - 11 October, 2014
thanks, ninjagaijin.
DJ-bless 8:20 AM - 21 June, 2015
soundcloud.com

download the latest track i produce
ninjagaijin 8:42 PM - 6 October, 2016
Quote:
thanks, ninjagaijin.

Anyone tried Jdownloader? It's free and might be able to hack it