Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

SKB Case FOR SALE for VCI + Laptop W/ Drawer

DJdaveZ 9:35 AM - 8 September, 2009
SKB Studio Flyer 4U ATA Locking Rack Case w/ wheels & a luggage style handle
with SKB 2U Sliding rack shelf (velcro) perfect size for VCI on ball bearing sliders
with 2U Shallow Locking Rack Drawer

I had to cut the rack shelf and buy new sliders to fit the case. I riveted it back together like stock... so it is just 14" instead of the 16 that it was. The shelf slides smoothly, and the drawer slides smoothly. the shelf is velcro. I had my vci velcro'd right on there.
On the back side of the shelf, it has a velcro bar that you can attach the laptop power supply to or a bundle of wires... i had the macbook power supply and a bundle of wires zip tied to that bar...
On the top are 4 velcro pads to mount the laptop to. this does not mean you have to put velcro on your laptop. there are 8 butt pieces that hold it in place while DJing and traveling. you can shut the top lid right on there with foam that keeps the laptop tight in the case. I also velcro'd my hard drive to a pad on the top. You could get creative too.

This is a great case for the VCI Dj on the go... its VERY strong and durable... the wheels are great!

I have the key for the drawer and the case.

Actual Pics... (Computer, VCI-300, Stuff in drawer NOT INCLUDED)
photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net
photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net
photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net
Case @ SKB
www.skbcases.com
Shelf @ SKB
www.skbcases.com
Drawer @ eBay
[link removed]

OVERALL, it cost me about 450 and some work to make the shelf fit the case...
I'll let it go for the price of the case... 300 + Shipping
DJdaveZ 9:51 AM - 8 September, 2009
I hate to sell this, it is awesome... but I have to replace my laptop... the GPU just went on me. If i don't get any serious bites within a week, im gonna put it up on ebay.
Christophlex 12:10 PM - 8 September, 2009
Your going to get a slap on the wrist from Serato. You are breaking the rules!!!
Maskrider 12:27 PM - 8 September, 2009
iBTL
kraal 2:26 PM - 8 September, 2009
not a selling spot. this isn't ebay :)
djcerla 2:37 PM - 8 September, 2009
Come on guys, he's not selling pirate mp3s, Numark/Vestax gear or pictures of Mr. Berlusconi naked in bed with a teen, after all :)
kraal 3:02 PM - 8 September, 2009
yeah but people will not get information needed if every other post is about selling something
Dj_Whites 4:06 PM - 8 September, 2009
djcerla: ahahaha, pay attention HE SEE :D
DJdaveZ 5:10 PM - 8 September, 2009
i figured this is where the VCI people hang out... this is a nice setup for the VCI...
10:27 PM, 8 Sep 2009
Discussion locked by ChrisD
Serato, Support
ChrisD 10:28 PM - 8 September, 2009
DJdaveZ, no advertising please.

Thread locked.