DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Another dumb craigslist ad

DJ NoNseNse 9:02 PM - 11 March, 2009
This guy is out of his mind, I think the steroids effected his brain or something.

sfbay.craigslist.org
DJ_Gadabout 9:05 PM - 11 March, 2009
1.bp.blogspot.com

Nuff said.
DJ ST 9:12 PM - 11 March, 2009
"compensation: no pay".

LOL.
DJ Strike It Up 11:37 PM - 11 March, 2009
he must think DJs do shit for free...
Caramac 8:54 AM - 12 March, 2009
I didn't see the problem till the no pay bit at the bottom.
4mydawgz 3:43 PM - 12 March, 2009
somebody will do it.
Blazin Vybes 3:52 PM - 12 March, 2009
LOL, i do mixes for dance studios all the time but i get paid to do it doubt any "GOOD" dj is just gonna do it for free, it takes time to mix, edit/remix that track. a 5min track can take up to an hour to do depending on how anal the client is
djchase 7:23 AM - 17 March, 2009
all this guy needs is regular guy to play tunes of an ipod with a mic to say his name lol
Free Man 1:21 PM - 17 March, 2009
make a sample that has a bitrate that sounds like shit... say for a better version it will cost $_______
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:37 PM - 17 March, 2009
this job has tony littles name all over it, hope he likes a funky megamix with his name in it here and there
Free Man 1:56 PM - 17 March, 2009
wait... is he talkin about drops with the DJ's name.?.?
Culprit 6:15 PM - 17 March, 2009
losangeles.craigslist.org

we need a craigslist thread where people post it, and everyone clicks either spam or prohibited. This shit pisses me off..
Culprit 6:15 PM - 17 March, 2009
or just spam, since that works faster.
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:23 PM - 17 March, 2009
Quote:
losangeles.craigslist.org

we need a craigslist thread where people post it, and everyone clicks either spam or prohibited. This shit pisses me off..

What was this one about
Culprit 6:29 PM - 17 March, 2009
Quote:
hip hop DJ WANTED! (private)
from craigslist los angeles | all gigs search for "dj"
DJ needed. No pay, portofolio and clientele builder, sorry : ( I can promise hot chicks, byob function, a good time....
MUST HAVE OWN EQUIPMENT!
FREE promo on all flyers, posters, etc.
Culprit 3:21 PM - 10 April, 2009
Quote:
DJ Music - $75 (OC)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------
Reply to: sale-33ase-1071263380@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-11, 10:16PM PDT

this is a giant library of all kinds of music with a lot of acapelas, instrumental, clean versions, just a lot of music. it is a total of 480gb of music in mp3 format. this is a magnificent start if you are a digital dj. a lot of this is serato ready. you can use this with any dj program. i am currently using this with numark vinyl. $75 is for the transfer to another hardrive or to a computer. it does take a few hours so the device must be left over night. contact me with any questions. pictures are available of all the folders. please only siriouse people. dont waste my time or yours.

keywords: dj, serato, numark, torque, b52, marathon, speakon, power, qsc, cerwin vega, jbl, eon, skb, ev, electric voice, notebook, music, mp3

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1071263380

Please help kill this post by clicking here, thanks.

[orangecounty.craigslist.org]
Culprit 3:25 PM - 10 April, 2009
Quote:
Mp4 DJ VideoZ Library Serato or Virtual Vinyl - $375 (ALL)

----------
Reply to: sale-a5vwp-1095795679@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-28, 4:03AM PDT

ATTENTION ALL DJ's! MUZIK VIDEOZ! MOST REQUESTED VIDEOZ! EXCLUSIVE! RECORD POOL MONTHLY VIDEO POOL AVAILABLE $45! DVD's Sent Monthly!

Interested in a great Muzik Videoz starter collection ready for Serato VSL/Virtual DJ. Expect 10,000 videoz ranging from House, Urban, Hip Hop, R&B, Country, Visuals and More. 95% of the videos are MP4 format and the others are 5% AVI... the videos are in broadcast quality viewing. Hundreds on subscription spent with Promo Only, 8th Wonder, and Smash Vidz and others so this is definitely worth the investment.

If you are interested you will be paying for my time to do the transfer which takes approximately 13 hours. You need to provide the 1 TB that is formatted FAT32 in order for it to work on PC and MAC.

Thanks for checking it out. I take PAYPAL Payments with confirmed shipping addresses or better yet in person... Email me at djmuzikjnke1@gmail.com!!!

PostingID: 1095795679

Original Link - [orangecounty.craigslist.org]
Kill LInk - [orangecounty.craigslist.org]
Culprit 3:27 PM - 10 April, 2009
Quote:
SERATO VideoSL COLLECTION - $1 (All)

----------
Reply to: sale-pmxy5-1109650240@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-06, 10:01AM PDT

Get connected with the Hottest and Most Requested Videoz and Videoz Classiks out there... Videoz Mp4 compatible with DJ Software is the latest Craze and is spreading like madd. Start your collection of with this 10,000 videoZ collection of intros and outros, promo only, 8th wonder, ETV and more for only ***$375.00***. You provide the 1TB and the transfer takes 13 hours.

PayPal Accepted or automatic deposits. Email for samples if interested!

PostingID: 1109650240

Original link [losangeles.craigslist.org]
kill link [losangeles.craigslist.org]
Culprit 3:28 PM - 10 April, 2009
Quote:
Serato VideoSL DJ CollectionZ - $1 (All areas)

----------
Reply to: sale-hychn-1109643545@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-06, 9:58AM PDT

Interested in a great Muzik Videoz starter collection ready for Serato VSL/Virtual DJ. Expect 10,000 videoz ranging from House, Urban, Hip Hop, R&B, Country, Visuals and More. 95% of the videos are MP4 format and the others are 5% AVI... the videos are in broadcast quality viewing. Hundreds on subscription spent with Promo Only, 8th Wonder, and Smash Vidz and others so this is definitely worth the investment. ***$375.00 only ***

If you are interested you will be paying for my time to do the transfer which takes approximately 13 hours. You need to provide the 1 TB that is formatted FAT32 in order for it to work on PC and MAC.

Get connected with the Hottest and Most Requested Videoz and Videoz Classiks out there... Videoz Mp4 compatible with DJ Software is the latest Craze and is spreading like madd. Start your collection of with this and receive the monthly updates for only $45. DVD's mailed out monthly for a limited time.

Thanks for checking it out. I take PAYPAL Payments with confirmed shipping addresses or better yet in person... Email me at djmuzikjnke1@gmail.com!!!

REF: pioneer denon mackie jbl b52 american dj audio cerwin vega serato rane scratch live peavey qsc gemini hosa vestax technics ortofon stanton behringer technica dbx crown furman numark nady odyssey road ready tascam sennheiser yamaha stanton yorkville urei soundcraft soundcraftsman torq traktor itch final pc dj virtual

PostingID: 1109643545

Original Link [losangeles.craigslist.org]
Kill link [losangeles.craigslist.org]
Culprit 3:30 PM - 10 April, 2009
Quote:
500gb western digital hard drive with fire wire and remix services - $130 (inland empire)

----------
Reply to: sale-sg4ke-1094872648@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-27, 11:52AM PDT

If your looking for a spare hard drive, this one has firewire, this isnt one of those cheap ones using usb 2.0. Especially if your using serato you want the faster transfer rate. This dj drive has cratesavers, xmix urban, ultimix, methodmix, mixshow and much much more

PostingID: 1094872648

Orig [inlandempire.craigslist.org]
Kill [inlandempire.craigslist.org]
Culprit 3:31 PM - 10 April, 2009
Quote:
500 GB Fully Loaded External Serato Ready Hard Drive for DJs - $350 (Orange)

----------
Reply to: sale-naq2g-1104844505@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-02, 11:33PM PDT

Here it is!! The Ultimate DJ collection you've been waiting for! A Fully Loaded External Hard Drive with over 30,000 Tracks! Includes collections from the most popular Remix Services, DJ Remixes, MashUps, Blends, Party Breaks, Wedding Music, 70's & 80's, Music Vids and plenty of other Genres!

It would cost you Thousands Of Dollars to get this collection and endless amounts of time looking for and downloading these hot trax...get them here now in one easy transaction!

THIS HAS ALL THE HOT TRAX YOUR SUPERSTAR DJ'S ARE SPINNING AT THE HOTTEST CLUBS IN HOLLYWOOD, LAS VEGAS, MIAMI & NYC!!!!

If you are a CLUB DJ just starting out or If you just went "digital" you must own this item! Perfect for the 18&Over & 21&Over crowds! I have already done all the work for you! You only need to connect this into your Mac or PC, and you are good to go!!!

THIS IS A PROMOTIONAL DJ ITEM - INTENDED FOR PRO DJ USE ONLY
THIS IS UNMIXED-FULL LENGTH TRAX
all songs are ID3 tagged.Perfect for Club & Mobile DJ's for use with Serato Scratch Live, TORQ, Tractor Scratch, PCDJ, Mix Vibes, Cue, Itch, Virtual Vinyl, or ANY Digital DJ Rig.!!

FOR SCREENSHOTS OF ALL FOLDERS WITHIN JUST EMAIL ME

tag- serato torq dj ready technics shure ortofon house hip hop funk disco old school 70s 80s 90s mashups blends breaks loops samples drops top 40 electro adj mackie weddings parties mitzvahs mixtape djs nightclub djs mobile dj collection

Orig [orangecounty.craigslist.org]
Kill [orangecounty.craigslist.org]
Culprit 3:33 PM - 10 April, 2009
Culprit 3:34 PM - 10 April, 2009
Culprit 3:35 PM - 10 April, 2009
agentorange 3:36 PM - 10 April, 2009
craigslist police. good lookin!
Culprit 3:37 PM - 10 April, 2009
i do it for the kidz.. lol

orig [losangeles.craigslist.org]
kill [losangeles.craigslist.org]

I usually dont care, but the video one got me kinda mad.
Culprit 3:38 PM - 10 April, 2009
Culprit 3:38 PM - 10 April, 2009
Culprit 3:51 PM - 10 April, 2009
orig [sandiego.craigslist.org]
kill [sandiego.craigslist.org]

this guy is from videoZ pool
Culprit 3:57 PM - 10 April, 2009
agentorange 3:57 PM - 10 April, 2009
it's for the kidz! hahah